2010年7月19日星期一

I want travel in Canada !! Help please !?

Hello! I am a 18 year old and my first language is French. I am from Quebec. I want to travel next summer in English Canada to explore this territory and to perform in English. This would be for the summer. I want it to be fairly simple, not too expensive and there are people to welcome me in this new place. So I was wondering if there was an exchange program, study or work that I correspond. I need a place to sleep! So thank you to inform me my friends!|||My husband is from Grandby; he came west in 1970, and never looked for free hand-outs.He worked, learned English, and had a great time!Honey; get on a bus and try your best!You will never regret it.|||you get plenty of travel packages and hotel deals here: http://canada.traveldealsfinders.com/

没有评论:

发表评论